Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Camping Trip We Won't Forget

Trying to put up the tent themselves





















I am so glad we have the Ds while camping





We took the girls on a very spontaneous camping trip. It was Lilly's first camping trip ever. I have to say she did very well. She help put up the tents, she help start the camp fire, and she help make messes. I think the girls enjoyed themselves for being a last minute idea. I know watching all the girls have fun was having fun myself. WE roasted marshmellows and we cooked hot dogs on an open fire. The air at night was extremely cold though. We froze our butts off. all in all we have a great time. It is something that I look forward to taking the girls on again. Enjoy a few pictures I took on our fabulous camping trip.

No comments: